Before requesting a new codePlease revise the schema before continuing with this form.
Please note that...
- Assigned codes will not be changed.
- Assigned codes will not be reused.
- Assigned codes will not be removed.
- Assigned codes can be marked as deprecated.
- Assigned codes can have their entry details updated.
As such, we ask that you consider strongly whether or not the requested code is fitting for your language's identity.
- A reasonable set of documentation describing the language to be made accessible to the reviewers.
- A list of three proposed codes, ranked in order of preference.
- Contact details made available to the reviewers.
- A payment of 5 USD1 (waived on request for minors, pensioners, students, the unemployed, researchers, professors, members of Linguifex, the Constructed Languages group on Facebook, the Language Creation Society, The Linguist List, the CONLANG-L mailing list, /r/conlangs, ZBB, CBB and L'Atelier)2.
Applications will not be considered until the fee has been paid.3
- To this paypal account
- If you wish to claim a waiver, please include in your e-mail the relevant information qualifying your registration for fee exemption.
- Registration fees cannot be refunded but we endeavour to approve any and all reasonable registration requests.
All proceeds from registration fees are used to maintain this registry and its infrastructure. Any overflow shall go to the maintenance of linguifex.com
Registration formDownload here as PDF
(This contains all the information about where to send the form).